Released 9 June 2019
Fighter or farmer, there is something for everyone in Issue 28 of The Campaigner. Enter a world of Lords, serfs and monsters in an ever changing kingdom with out Feudum game feature. We crawl inside Mark Swanson’s brain and hear his thoughts about what inspired him, developing the game and learn the history of the title. Worlds of Roleplay pits our heroes against Minotaur’s, but with results that may surprise you. Our favourite Nigerian board game designer and tabletop advocate, Kenechukwu Ogbuagu, returns in If You Build It. This time to tell us about the countries first board game cafe, which he helped to create. Our adventures in Mordheim continue, this time with the team doing some sightseeing as they show of their fantastic terrain in The Circus is Coming: Architects of Ruin. Wondering what is up with Fragged Empire? In Living the Fragged Life we talk to Wade Dyer about expanding his Fragged team. While in The Truth Is Out There, Stephen Ripamonti from 3Mates Games talks about the publisher taking on the struggling Kickstarter game Above Top Secret. All this plus the latest instalment of FLGS Worldwide, Mastering the Game from PK Byron, Matthew reflecting on the closure of Rule & Make, and much more.
Check inside for 10% off Back 2 Base-ix products!
- Feudum (Game Feature)
- Worlds of Roleplay: A Botched Attempt At Bull Fighting
- The Circus is Coming: Architects of Ruin
- If You Build It (Kenechukwu Ogbuagu interview about NIBCARD Games Cafe)
- Mastering the Game: The Importance of the Old School Revival
- Living the Fragged Life (Wade Dyer interview)
- The Truth Is Out There (Stephen Ripamonti interview about Above Top Secret)
- Goodbye Rule World
- FLGS Worldwide: Vault Games