14/08/2016 – 20/08/2016
What happened in the world of tabletop over the last week?
It’s a pirate’s life! DDO Players interviews Lead Designer Mike Tunez from Firelock Games about Blood & Plunder.
Can you drink a potion underwater? One man attempted to find out.
I personally find the Masters of the Universe world fascinating, with its mix of fantasy and sci-fi. So a more serious, Game of Thrones-esque look at the property has me intrigued.
We get a little sneak-peak of the Colt Express digital version.
Roleplay game Bloody Quest releases a free downloadable demo pack. It even has pre-made characters and an encounter, so all you have to do it try the rules out.
Good Games Publishing’s second game, Unfair, is now on Kickstarter. Come for the fun, stay for the pop-culture parodies.
Some of the new Kickstarters from this week:
- Card Rogue: A Tabletop Roguelike
- Loot Pirates: Deluxe – Tabletop Party Game
- Martial Arts The Card Game 2
- What Just Happened?
- Presidential Election Card Game
- Royal Game of Ur
- King of Storms
- Area 51 – Top Secret (board game)
- Merchants of Araby
- Holy Crap: The Great Sects Change Operation
- Invisible Sun
- Behind Basketball the Board Game
- Science Fiction Space Dwarfs (Dweorg)
This is not an endorsement of any of these games, creators or Kickstarter campaigns.