09/04/2017 – 15/04/2017
What happened in the world of tabletop over the last week?
Interested in Risk Legacy, but don’t have the time to take in a whole game? Warlocks Entertainment have the solution, with a time lapse video of their play through.
Darwin Games released a print-and-play for their new game Eye for an Eye, in the lead up to the Kickstarter.
Australian news outlet Herald Sun gets magical! It also ran an article about a tabletop event, without providing any details on how to find out more. Now that’s how you journalise the newsation.
Guyblin, on Tabletop Tribe, looked at how board games could be a good investment. I don’t think the economics are sound, but it is an informative read.
Dicestormers release a new video, in which Ben takes Paizo employees thought the worst adventure ever. That man has some chutzpah.
AVCon in South Australia is still taking submissions for its Indie Tabletop Games Area.
Some of the new Kickstarters from this week:
- Secret Unknown Stuff: Escape from Dulce
- Dinner’s At 4:30
- Goblins: Ready Set Destroy
- Dwarven Weeaboos
- Salvation and Steel – 28mm fantasy skirmish miniatures
- Runicah – Norse themed, strategic card game for 2-5 Players
- Aces & Eights: Reloaded, a Wild West role playing game
- AcadeCon 2017: Fifth Edition – Tabletop Gaming Convention
- The Storymaster’s Tales: The Dark Fairytales
- SKULL PORT
- The Secret of Innsmouth. Act Three: Metamorphosis!
- World State
- The Third Law – THE next generation science fiction wargame
- Top Hats And Treachery!
- Wages of War: The Uncooperative Siege Game
- Steal all the Cake
This is not an endorsement of any of these games, creators or Kickstarter campaigns.