What happened in the world of tabletop over the last week?
Kotaku’s Tim Colwill provided a few thoughts on how to be a great dungeon master. Once you have read the article, take a look at the comments.
Over on Stonemaier Games, Dave Banks provides a list of 20 ways to be a better reviewer. Give it a read, and then why not write something for The Campaigner website?
OLO goes live on Kickstarter. It is the first ever Smartphone 3D printer. Those interested in creating prototype or unique pieces should probably check it out.
7LandHand releases its 65th episode, where they cast talk to Bruno Cathala about how he became a game designer. You might know Bruno from games like 7 Wonder Duel.
Speaking of scenery, the Terrain Crusade competition is still on. Get building!
Some of the new Kickstarters from this week:
- Jugger The Tabletop Game: Dogskull Heroes
- OLO – The First Ever Smartphone 3D Printer.
- Adventures of Regicide: The Cooperative Card Game
- Puppy Dogs from Space (Relaunched)
- Catacombes dark reign
- Kharnage… Hell Yearghh !
- Terrible Monster
- Scuttle! – The pirate card game for all ages
- Crusaders of Lornia: Trading Card Game & Comic Book
- Bit Puzzle Tactics
This is not an endorsement of any of these games, creators or Kickstarter campaigns.