What happened in the world of tabletop over the last week?
Issue 15 of The Campaigner was released.
Demented Games have put up some character concept artwork for Twisted. In this case, Horace de Havilland.
LFG Australia opens registration for its Protospiel event. To be held 9-10 July, it gives game designers two days to test out their games in a friendly environment, as well as check out seminars, and much more.
San Antonio Nerd Night is looking for donations. They run board game nights in the San Antonio area, and recently incorporated into a not-for-profit.
Always wanted to play with yourself? Ars Technica tells you how with an article on how to tabletop game without the need for pesky things like friends.
Ludology release episode 123, where they talk about the beginning of designing a game. Game designer Kim Brebach pronounces the episode “pure gold”.
The Terrain Crusade competition is still on. Get building!
Some of the new Kickstarters from this week:
- Last Stand – A Cooperative Action Board Game
- The Dungeons Keep, Hard Wood Dice Cases for tabletop gaming
- Dungeon Delvers – A Cooperative Card Game
- KETTOU: The Samurai Reflex Card Game
- Goat Lords: A Competitive Card Game
- The Carcass: Exodus
- Wild In the Streets – A miniatures game of youth gone wild
- This Is Not a Test: Post-Apocalyptic Skirmish Rulebook
- The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire board game
- Armoured Knights
This is not an endorsement of any of these games, creators or Kickstarter campaigns.